Brown Eyed Little Girl

Welcome to the world of a fun & fabulous 7-YEAR-OLD!!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Daddy's Girl

Where do I begin with Daddy? Well, he's very handsome. :) And he's a good cook (whether I choose to eat it or not). And he's so sweet to me. Check out this first pic. Daddy looks tired. (Maybe cuz I'd only been home for a couple of days and wasn't quite sleeping thru the night yet.) I remember my parents taking this photo. Mommy's over there with the camera saying, "Lexi, look over here!" C'mon, people. I was DAYS old and trying to figure out where the heck I was! Like I could pose for a picture yet! (ha)

Daddy is neat. Dang, he can fix or build just about anything! He's made me furniture even. Whoa. He's pretty talented. Maybe by the time I'm 16, he will know how to build a car! Convertible please...

And we have SO much fun together. Daddy is my personal play gym. I climb all over him. Mommy's little compared to Daddy, so she cannot take my physical rough-play. Oh well, that's what Dads are for! And, being a guy and all, he teaches me about all sorts of different & cool stuff. "Guy" stuff, if you will. Check me out, learnin' about football.

Thanks to Daddy, I have been to professional baseball games already. Cool! Oh, and he just cannot WAIT 'til I'm old enough to learn golf! Lotsa girls play golf these days, so that is cool with me. Plus, possible golf scholarship in the future??

It only seems like yesterday when Daddy was helping me learn to walk, and now I'm going for the end zone with my plushy stuffed football!


(click here for more daddy info)

10 Comments:

At 6/25/2006 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FYI . . . Lexi told me that she wants to take up golfing when she gets a little older. Looks like we'll have a sports fan who wants to attend football games, baseball games, and play golf. What more could a daddy ask for?

 
At 6/25/2006 9:32 PM, Blogger lexi2003 said...

Hey, that's cool. But she'll have to squeeze them in between dance recitals!

 
At 8/22/2006 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should stres more of the point that Daddy has some mad, dope woodworking skills. And does all the painting of the rooms, whenever the itch comes to repaint the walls!

 
At 8/22/2006 3:16 PM, Blogger lexi2003 said...

Could this last comment have been from....the famous Quart Man? Cuz that's the ONLY way to buy the paint!! ;)

 
At 8/23/2006 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo, yo, yo! Just saying dat Brian gots skillz to pay da billz. Word up, homie!

Fo' shizzle.

 
At 8/23/2006 1:18 PM, Blogger lexi2003 said...

Sho 'nuff, Papa Al! Brian always be chillin' in his hood and using those wicked skillz! Don't pay no bills tho. :(

Hey bo, I also hear your painting skillz are off da chain!! Your colorful-emailin' chick tells me so...

 
At 8/24/2006 8:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm still having mad fun repainting the furniture into gangsta pink and hardcore yellow. Bringing the room into old skool colors, know what I'm sayin' ?

Boo-Yaa!

 
At 8/24/2006 1:06 PM, Blogger lexi2003 said...

Whoa....gangsta pink?? That toy chest is gonna be tight!

 
At 8/24/2006 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

toy chest? At one point it was almost a tool chest and it was rescued to lead the life of gangsta pink.

 
At 8/24/2006 3:24 PM, Blogger lexi2003 said...

You got that right. It is now a hoppin' toy chest for a coupla little fly girls!

It's gangsta pink, but we must not forget about the golden trim! Nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home