Brown Eyed Little Girl

Welcome to the world of a fun & fabulous 7-YEAR-OLD!!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Didn't we JUST do this?

There once was a sad little room at the house. It was plain and unattactive. It had workout equipment, but that stuff was rarely used. Instead, it became a room's worst nightmare: a STORAGE room. So sad.

Then one day, a baby was expected! The room would have a true PURPOSE! It was time to get rid of the junk, move out the 'workout' equipment, and decorate for Baby! --Ok, end of the room's story--

Nice new color, eh? So calming too. (This was done in early 2003, a few months before arrival of ME.)


Yay, chair rail!

Here's how it turned out. Pretty cute! I was pleased. :)


For 3 years, I loved that crib. I was very comfy, slept well in it, and never even tried to climb out! Shocking, I know. But finally, my parents decided that I needed a Big Girl bed. Not sure what that involves, but it sounds FUN! Will keep ya posted.

Oh yeah, and after all the decorating and planning of my baby room, we now are gonna pick a new paint color for my Big Girl room. And also a new theme (hopefully butterflies). So...the room is to get a makeover again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home