Brown Eyed Little Girl

Welcome to the world of a fun & fabulous 7-YEAR-OLD!!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

In the beginning, as a little sprout

My name is Alexis Lorraine. By the way, Lorraine is a special family name. My Mommy, Nana (grandmother), and Grandma (great-grandmother) also have the middle name of Lorraine. (More on all the Lorraine gals later! They are ultra-cool.) For a nickname, everybody calls me "Lexi".

I was born on Thursday, April 17, 2003 at 8:06 in the morning. I weighed 7 lbs-1 oz and was 20-1/4 inches long. I was delivered by (scheduled) c-section, due to my breech position. I was apparently very comfy in the womb sitting upright with my feet up by my face. As a result, I entered this world buns first! But I came out perfectly healthy (and very pretty!). Mommy also did fine during this surgery and recovered quickly.

Here are a couple of my ultrasound pictures taken while Mommy was preggers. Wow, that second one ('3D') totally looks like me! Thing is, the picture is of me IN THE WOMB. Modern technology is just amazing. Gosh, can you imagine my future Xmas lists?? Cell phone, iPod, laptop....the list is only beginning.





And, here I am when I was only a few hours old! Could I be any more sweet & cuddly?? And gosh, look at those purdy lips. You'd think I had lipstick on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home