Brown Eyed Little Girl

Welcome to the world of a fun & fabulous 7-YEAR-OLD!!

Monday, July 10, 2006

Fab weekend

I had a fabulous weekend! Nana & Pappaw came to town. WOO-HOOO!! We did a ton of fun things, including a trip to the local kids' museum. It had lots of fun things to tinker with! And as a bonus, you learn about stuff too.

Here I am learning about. . .black & white spinning things. :)


In this pic, Nana and I are looking at little chickies (REAL ones) in the "Farm-to-Market" section of the museum.


I am pretend-shopping here. I pretend-bought a whole basket of pretend-strawberries. And although tempting, I did not do any pretend-shoplifting! ;)


Overall, we had a ton o' fun visiting and playing. I love when N&P come to visit!

And of course, I got to spend lots of quality time with my buddy Jordy too. I have never met a doggie with so much love to give!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home