Brown Eyed Little Girl

Welcome to the world of a fun & fabulous 7-YEAR-OLD!!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

July 1st, actually

I should have posted several days ago, but I did not! I have been a busy little bee this holiday weekend. To start, I got a haircut on Saturday. I have so much fun doing this! I sit in a big chair that's shaped like a car. And then the hair-cutting lady turns on The Wiggles video for me to watch in the screen. It's fun and before I know it, I am looking bee-YOO-tiful!


Right after my haircut, we went to a cool BBQ place for lunch. We met up with my very best twin friends (and their parents). Photo of us down below. It's not the best photo, but was the only one that my mommy could get. The three of us were running in all different directions most of the time (hee). Speaking of my twin friends, they are having their 3rd b-day party in a couple of weeks. It's at a very fun place - I can't wait!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home