Brown Eyed Little Girl

Welcome to the world of a fun & fabulous 7-YEAR-OLD!!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

More on the cat (-erpillars)

After close observation of the caterpillar family, methinks they do that cocoon thang elsewhere (not on this plant!). I guess I can't blame them for hiding at that phase. Because I am VERY interested in this whole thing and could possibly disrupt the natural process...

Remember my last post about how SLOW the caterpillars moved?? Today, things seemed to have changed. The Big Boy of the group (see below) was booking it off the plant! He was movin' like nobody's business!! I was much impressed. We do not know where he went (off the pot), but imagine he is somewhere being all cocoon-like. He was very, very cool.

2 Comments:

At 7/12/2006 7:50 AM, Blogger Leesa said...

I love caterpillars! Neat shot :)

 
At 7/12/2006 8:25 AM, Blogger lexi2003 said...

Thanks! It's been fun seeing how many are out there each day. Very interesting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home