Brown Eyed Little Girl

Welcome to the world of a fun & fabulous 7-YEAR-OLD!!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Watching baseball!!

Ok, 'member how my parents went to a baseball game without me?? Due to the spiffy souvenir, I forgave them for my exclusion. But I guess their guilt overtook them so they insisted on treating me to a live game at our home field. Wow! What a blast!!


I, like, totally, got into it. I clapped, yelled, jumped, boo-ed, cheered, screamed. Whatever was necessary for the play at hand! Just call me a little baseball fan!



Here's me doing "the wave". (mommy didn't quite get the shot - my arms were on the way down!)



Oh! My! Gosh! Would you believe that I actually saw a HOMERUN?!? That was just awesome! See pic below of the scene after the homer. Woo-hoo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home