Brown Eyed Little Girl

Welcome to the world of a fun & fabulous 7-YEAR-OLD!!

Sunday, April 15, 2007

My 4th birthday!!

Yep, that's right! I just had another birthday. I am 4!!
I had an absolutely fabulous weekend celebrating this birthday.

During the day on Saturday (4-14), I had a big party at Monkey Business. We all had so much fun, and I got tons of great presents!! The theme for my party was 'Disney princesses'.




On Saturday night, I went with Mommy & Daddy and Nana & Pappaw to Taste of Texas steakhouse. And I got a super yummy dessert for my special day (officially bday is 4-17)!



THEN....on Sunday I went with my friends Emily & Margaret (and our parents) to Disney on Ice. Just so happens it was in town that weekend. And, it just so happens that the performance this year was princesses!! I think they planned that just for me! ;)

2 Comments:

At 4/23/2007 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a great picture of the show. So good that I think you snuck the camera into the event!

 
At 4/23/2007 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you believe those criminal types that sneak their big digital SLRs into Disney on Ice??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home