Brown Eyed Little Girl

Welcome to the world of a fun & fabulous 7-YEAR-OLD!!

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Last weekend of April . . .

I had a great weekend! I ate at a neat pizza place that had some COOL outdoor fountain thingies. And actually, I managed to avoid getting soaked. I only had a quick brush with the first water spouts. Just a LITTLE bit of my head got wet. Really! My parents were very impressed. :)






And later, I went to a ceramics place with my friends Emily and Margaret. We painted stuff, and it will be all done & ready next weekend. I'll have to post a pic of the final result of my butterfly!



1 Comments:

At 5/03/2007 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah Ha! I know where that water fountain is! First, Mommy goes on an ice cream run while the girls paint their pieces. Then she goes for another ice cream run w/ Lexi in tow. Two ice cream runs in one afternoon? How shocking!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home