Brown Eyed Little Girl

Welcome to the world of a fun & fabulous 7-YEAR-OLD!!

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

We were so little!!

Guess who these little girls are?? You'll never believe this is ME and Lacey. Wow!! Have we grown or what? This photo was taken at the airport when Mommy & I went to visit Nana & Pappaw a while ago.



Interesting things:

- It was my very first time flying. I did exceptionally well and loved it.
- I was just shy of 2. Over that weekend we actually celebrated my birthday.
- Although my party was fun, I had no clue about opening gifts. Now that is hard to imagine! Oh gosh, I was just a kid back then. ;)
- In the pic, I am holding my still-popular "Sheepie". He sleeps in my bed every night, and I love to cuddle with him. Funny, back when I was 2, I called him "Seep". His name recently changed as I mastered pronunciation. (ha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home