Brown Eyed Little Girl

Welcome to the world of a fun & fabulous 7-YEAR-OLD!!

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Photo appointment with my friends!

My mommy and my friends Emily & Margaret's mommy made a photo appointment for the 3 of us recently. Although we have all had a TON of photos done separately, we have never had one together (professionally, I mean). Below are two photos of us in the waiting area of the picture place. (How very smart of them to put a TV out there, huh?)

So anyway...the photo session went SO great! Obviously we are all just completely adorable and do not take a bad photo ever! But the challenge would have been getting good shots of the three together. Especially in the very tiny timeslot that the studio allows! But guess what?? We were all awesome! Very excited about doing this, but also very cooperative. Wow! Our mommies were so very proud!

We are told the photos would be online for viewing in about a week. So I will post them here just as soon as I get them! Be excited!! Cuz they are adorable!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home