Brown Eyed Little Girl

Welcome to the world of a fun & fabulous 7-YEAR-OLD!!

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Trip to visit family this past weekend

I had such a fun-fun-fun weekend! I went out of town with Mommy/Daddy/Pepper to visit my Nana & Pappaw. I also visited my (great) Grandma. AND I spent most of a day with my super duper cousin Lacey! We just had a complete blast doing all sorts of things. See pics below.

Here's the cute & sweet little cousin gals. You'll notice that we have matching necklaces that we were very, very proud of! One has pretty turquoise (it works, as blue is both of our favorite colors). The other one has a little dolphin pendant. And check out Lacey's cool shirt! It has a fish on it, so the dolphin just fits right in with her fashionable theme! :)

Thank you to Daddy (Lexi's) / Uncle Brian (Lacey's) for getting these necklaces while on a business trip out of state.





Ok, this one is just me. We all went to eat some ice cream and mommy took pics. She said her favorite one was this shot of me. Said I was beautiful. Awwww...she loves me! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home