Brown Eyed Little Girl

Welcome to the world of a fun & fabulous 7-YEAR-OLD!!

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Let's Bowl!

This Labor Day weekend, I did yet another thing that is new to me! I went BOWLING!! It was me and 3 of my gal pals (and our parents of course). I had a really super fun time! The place was really nice. For us kids, they put up special bumpers on the lanes in front of the gutters. Also had some pretty 'light-weight' balls for us to use. :)




In my typical bowling 'pose' I watch the ball go all the way down the lane. And it traveled at a super fast pace of 1/2 mile per hour. (ha)



My friend Emily had her own special technique of getting the ball down there. I called it the "Emily Sling". (Yes, it is in mid-air in the pic.)



This pic is near the end of the game. Us gals (Lexi, Juliana, Margaret) are just wanting to hang around and relax. :) For a laugh, click on the pic to enlarge it. You'll notice TWO bowling balls in the lane (marked by yellow arrows). And they are both at a complete stop! ha-ha!



And finally, here is a picture of me after knocking down many pins! Daddy was right there to cheer me on.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home