Brown Eyed Little Girl

Welcome to the world of a fun & fabulous 7-YEAR-OLD!!

Monday, October 15, 2007

Playin' dress up

On Sunday, my friends came over to play "dress up". Ya see, I have lots of dresses/costumes. Don't get me wrong, I did not just go out shoppin' and buy all this stuff for the heck of it. These things are a combination of: costumes for last couple of Halloweens, dance recital costumes, birthday gifts, Christmas gifts, and flower girl dress. As a result, I gots a bunch o' pretty dresses and hair pieces. :)



After dressing up, we played in the front yard and also checked out the neighbor's Halloween decor. Neat stuff! We had a blast doing this, and I imagine Halloween night is gonna be amazing!!

You will notice below that both Margaret and Emily had already changed into other dresses. (hee!) But I absolutely refused to change from my Dorothy costume! Heck, I'd sleep in it if Mommy would let me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home