Brown Eyed Little Girl

Welcome to the world of a fun & fabulous 7-YEAR-OLD!!

Monday, October 08, 2007

Sorry for the break!

I know, I haven't posted anything new in a while (coupla weeks). There just had not been anything HUGE going on.

But look out! I have some new and fun things to share from this past weekend. AND....October is gonna be a super busy and crazy month!! I already have plans every weekend for the remainder of the month. With Halloween coming up, it's gonna be W-I-L-D!! Well, in a 4-yr-old way. hee!

So don't give up on me. Stay tuned for some good events and photos over the remainder of the month!

Love,
Lexi

3 Comments:

At 10/09/2007 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's not slow down this creative momentum. I know of a certain house that was repainted and needs all their pictures to be re-hung. A creative touch to that would go far.

 
At 11/01/2007 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lexi, your pictures are great.
and you are a darling little girl.

Love you, Frances

 
At 11/06/2007 7:20 PM, Blogger lexi2003 said...

Thanks, Aunt Frances!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home