Brown Eyed Little Girl

Welcome to the world of a fun & fabulous 7-YEAR-OLD!!

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Wake up! It's Christmas!

I just woke up! I went directly to the kitchen. I wanted to check out the cookies & milk I left out the night before! Those were for Santa. I also left a small carrot for Rudolph. GUESS WHAT?? I saw that Santa had eaten the entire cookie & drank all the milk! Same with Rudolph and his carrot. This is just awesome.



Now I'm opening my stocking! I got lots of neat-o little gifts. Plus candy in there. (And don't I have that adorable, I-just-woke-up look?)



And now the main stuff! Presents under the tree!! I was an extremely good girl this year, so Santa brought me lots & lots of stuff. I got some great gifts!! I am a lucky girl. :) Two sample pics are below...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home