Brown Eyed Little Girl

Welcome to the world of a fun & fabulous 7-YEAR-OLD!!

Monday, April 28, 2008

Started a new school last month

Since I recently moved (promise, updated house photos soon), I also started at a brand new school! No, not Kindergarten just yet. I am still in preschool until August/September time.

Anyway, although my old school was great, it's just too dang far from my new house. So...I had to switch. But luckily, I just LOVE my new one! All the kids are fun and the teachers are nice. I am learning so much new stuff too. For example, we have a cage with caterpillars and plants and we are learning about how they turn into butterflies.


Other new things compared to my former school:

1 - I bring my lunch every day. This is actually kinda cool. Like big kids! My favorite/most requested lunches are: mac & cheese, or PB&J sandwiches (cut into a dinosaur shape w/cookie cutter). Yum, yum.

2 - I have 1 homework assignment per week. No worries, it's not like an Algebra assignment or anything. It's usually a kinda 'fun' assignment based on stuff we learned about that week. For example, last week we learned about farm animals. My homework was to draw & color my fave animal and write its name. I chose COW.

3 - We go on field trips!! Oh, this is awesome. I've only gone on 1 so far here. And it was to the ZOO! I tell ya what, I loved it!

4 - I am learning all about computers! I love it! See below for a pic of me in our little computer lab. And I can't wait cuz my mommy recently got a new laptop and is giving me her old one. Yay!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home