Brown Eyed Little Girl

Welcome to the world of a fun & fabulous 7-YEAR-OLD!!

Sunday, July 06, 2008

4th of July - 2008

Well sadly, this long holiday weekend is coming to a close. It is Sunday night, and tomorrow is back to another typical week. But...I sure had a fabulous holiday weekend!! We did a ton of cool and fun stuff. Including: going to our city's gigantic 4th festival and fireworks show! Did I tell you that I have never before seen a professional fireworks show?? Seriously! But I have now. And it was AMAZING! And to think that I was impressed before by my daddy shooting fireworks in the cul-de-sac. Um, now? Notsomuch. ;)

See pics below. There was a ton of walking involved at this festival thing. Thankfully, my parents bought a wagon in which to haul me around! That was awesome. I highly recommend this, as it is the ONLY way to go! :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home