Brown Eyed Little Girl

Welcome to the world of a fun & fabulous 7-YEAR-OLD!!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Latest B-day Party!

This past weekend was the birthday party of some very good friends. My twin friends, Emily & Margaret. They turned 5! Yeah, now we are the same age. But not technically. Cuz I am 3 MONTHS older than they are! And when you are 5, being the 'older one' is important! ;)

So check out the photos below! The first three are of me doing my typical crazy stunts. :D

The last pic is of the whole birthday group once the candles were lit. We had a blast!










1 Comments:

At 7/25/2008 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mastery of low light photography is an inspiration to me. I better develop some mad photographer skillz. Fo' shizzle!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home