Brown Eyed Little Girl

Welcome to the world of a fun & fabulous 7-YEAR-OLD!!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Safe & Sound!

I wanted to update you all on our hurricane stuff. It was a very scary night. Or so I am told, as I SLEPT thru the whole thing!! Anyway, we are glad it's over with finally. We were very fortunate since our home did not get major damage. We did lose electricity for several days, which was a huge hassle. But it's back now - yay! Next week should be more back to normal. My school re-opens on Tuesday, and I'm anxious to get back! We lost many trees on my school grounds, but the building was not damaged. :)


Here's our house, the morning after. What a mess!




The backyard was a disaster too!




But at least we didn't have THIS!




Or THIS! We were very lucky.




You'll be glad to know that I helped with the cleanup!



Well, sort of helped... ;)




But a few days after, it was all good. My house is all picked up!




And luckily, the weather was very nice due to a "cool front". So I played outside lots!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home