Brown Eyed Little Girl

Welcome to the world of a fun & fabulous 7-YEAR-OLD!!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Grams

"Grams" is my Daddy's mommy. Here's a photo of us at the hospital when I was a wee little one.


This one is of me at a 4th of July parade in Grams' former neighborhood. I could not walk in the parade, of course, so Mommy & Daddy walked with me in stroller. It was an unusually cool July day, as storms were building so it got cloudy, breezy, and 'cooler'. I took this opportunity to kick back and nap a little. I was not yet even 3 months old, so I needed my sleep!


Here's another photo of me with Grams during my first Christmas season. I went to her house for a visit and opened up some cool gifts. Well actually, I think Mommy & Daddy had to open them for me. But I had fun watching and then later playing with the stuff! And check out the bow on my head. I thought I was waaaay cool!!

Grams used to live outside of town (quite a long drive), but she recently moved much closer! She wanted to be able to see me much more, as I am her one & only grandkid. That's cool. We get to do lots of fun stuff together. She takes me for walks in my wagon (around my cul-de-sac). And then we may blow lots of bubbles outside. Come lunch time, we often go to Mickey D's. I love going down the slide in the play area there!

Her latest residence has a nice POOL area, and this is awesome!! I have gone several times already. Daddy takes me. Next time, Mommy's coming too and she's gonna take photos while Daddy watches me in the pool. :) So hopefully in the next couple of weeks I will post some pool pictures. I'm like a little fish already! I think I will learn to swim very quickly. But don't worry, Mommy or Daddy will always be right there by me in the pool. Cuz ya just never know with crazy little girls!!

Here's one more pic of me and Grams. I was about...15 months old here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home