Brown Eyed Little Girl

Welcome to the world of a fun & fabulous 7-YEAR-OLD!!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Stuff about Pappaw (aka Pappoo)

I call him Pappaw or sometimes, Pappoo. And no!!! Pappoo is not a 'bathroom' joke about him or something! (hee-hee! That'd be funny.) Ok, I had to say that. Ya see, since I'm recently potty trained, I find potty humor soooo funny! Isn't it just the most hilarious thing ever?? (my mommy's brother would so agree)

So here's Pappaw/oo. We were at a restaurant and I was borrowing his sunglasses!


Pappaw is married to my Nana. He is fun & cool! Sometimes we play like crazy, but sometimes we just chill. Relaxing with Pappaw is neat. He talks to me lots and tells me stories about what Mommy was like at my age. I'm apparently lots like her, but probably a tad cooler. ;)

Me and P have a history with all things that swing. Here are a couple pics during different times in my life on the big swing. Ahhh, relaxing. I was 15 months old here. Do I look relaxed or what??

The next pic is when I was a much more mature young lady. I was a month shy of my 3rd birthday! Pappaw and I are conversing about politics or something. Or maybe what we're gonna snack on. Can't remember exactly. ;)

ACTION SHOT! Check me out here. This swing is really fun & Pappaw's specialty is this "spin move". What a blast!

Here's a photo with Pappaw when he & Nana came to visit me one time. Pappaw was giving treats to the puppy dawgs and me. Pepper is the middle pup. The other two are N & P's. Their names are Jordy and Nicky. (They are SO sweet. And very soft, which is a big deal to me where dogs are concerned.)

Don't worry, it wasn't dog biscuits that were being passed around. We were nibbling on Gerber chicken sticks. This is an ok snack for all! :) And Pappaw is an excellent snack-passer-outer.

And finally, I gotta show this pic of us on a beach. I think it's very special & cool. (Thanks Daddy for taking the pic. And thanks Mommy for Photoshoppin' it.)


P - A - double P - AWWWWW!! (um, this is a mommy/nana inside joke I think. maybe i'll get it someday. well, maybe.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home