Brown Eyed Little Girl

Welcome to the world of a fun & fabulous 7-YEAR-OLD!!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Nana rocks!

Whoa! Now where do I begin?? I just don't have enough room to adequately describe all the Nana stuff! Here's us at the very beginning of things (at the hospital where I was born).


Nana is Mommy's mommy. Nana's a very purdy lady. She's also extremely fun and is hilarious (like Mommy). Get the three of us together, and ya never know what'll happen! But one thing's for sure: lots of laughing!

In addition to the fun, my Nana gets me some cool toys & things. She is a shopper extraordinaire, oh yeah. She got me my very first rocking horse and my very first trike. And much more. I think she likes me. :)



And let's not forget the clothes! Just recently, she got me 7 new outfits!! (Only kidding. It was 5.) I very much appreciate that and love being a super-stylish tot.


Anyways...I don't live in the same town as Nana, but I try to see her as often as I can. With every visit, I can be sure that I'll get to do some COOL stuff!



When I was teenier, I loved to spend time in this backyard swing. It's so very nice and shady out there, and I love to swing!



Now, I have THIS as my very favorite backyard fun at Nana's! Check me out. I am SO posing for the camera. :)


And finally, I'd like to talk about some unbelievably *cool* and delish desserts that Nana makes for my cousin and me!! (more on the cuz later)

Check THIS out. Holy cow, it's Nemo!!

And look at this butterfly down below! I love butterflies. And they will hopefully be the theme for my soon-to-be redecorated bedroom!!! Be sure to check back for more info on that. HGTV, watch out!

So ya see, Nana is one cool chick. And she'll for sure get your belly full at her place! ;)

Btw, Nana's husband is named Pappaw. He's cool too. There will be more on him later, as well as the rest of my peeps. But for now, I must rest. These hot summer days are draining on a constantly-moving 3-yr-old! 'Bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home