Brown Eyed Little Girl

Welcome to the world of a fun & fabulous 7-YEAR-OLD!!

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Uncles, Aunt, Cousins, & special Grandma

Here are some photos of the rest of the crew. At this point, I'm just gonna summarize. But in future posts, I'm sure you'll hear much more about these family members. :)

First 2 pics are my Uncle Kevin (Mommy's bro) and Aunt Am (sis-in-law).


They have 3 girls, my cousins! I am the youngest one of the bunch. Here's a group pic at my 2-yr-old birthday party bash!

Here are some more recent pics. Margeaux and Meghan are almost 9. They're twins!

Here's little sis Lacey, who is one of my favorite playmates! She is only 9 months older than me, so we are really close. We always get together when I'm in town to visit.


On Daddy's side I also have another Uncle Kevin. This pic is his very first introduction to me!

Last but not least, I wanna introduce my Grandma. She is Nana's mommy, which makes her my greatgrandmother. I love her very much, & she's an amazing lady! In this photo we're in her yard, and she's showing me all her gorgeous roses.

Roses like THIS! Yep, she really grew this in her yard. Amazing!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home