Brown Eyed Little Girl

Welcome to the world of a fun & fabulous 7-YEAR-OLD!!

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Room redo, part 2

Remember the photo of the comforter in the first posting about my new room? The one that my mommy ordered? Well, it arrived a few days ago. And let me tell you, photos from a catalog can be VERY deceiving! The pretty butterflies were stitched onto the comforter, but looked all ragged-y and worn! And strings were sticking out all over the place. I just wanna know: what type of truck ran over my comforter?? Or was it a TANK? The thing just looked 100 years old and beat up! (And not in a cool & antique-looking kinda way.) Ok. Enough venting...

Mommy got me another soon after sending the 'damaged' one back to the landfill or whatever. ;) I like the new one lots! First, it's got many different colors. It also contains prints of: dragonflies, frogs, bees, and flamingos. Here, you can see how I'm checking it out. I officially APPROVE!

Also, I have some new shelves and baskets for storage. The pic below shows the initial arrangement of things. It needs some tweaking, but it's a start. :)


I also got a toy box! Mommy tried to make it sound all "exciting" that I got a toy box. But I KNOW that this box is just a plan for her to have a quicker way to clean up by tossing stuff in there! Kinda selfish, don't ya think? Yeah right, Mommy, it's all for me. Yeah. ;)

But anyway, you will notice 4 poodles in the picture above. One of these things is not like the other.... Which one??

Stay tuned for new room changes! I have created a punch list for Mommy & Daddy. Completion date is still TBD at this point.

First things first: Just pick a paint color already!! I've said that pink is FINE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home