Brown Eyed Little Girl

Welcome to the world of a fun & fabulous 7-YEAR-OLD!!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Room redo, part 1

The first step in the room renovation was moving my crib outta the way to make room for my Big Girl bed!! Here I am in my soon-to-be-gone crib. I climbed in once more, for grins & memories. Funny how I will easily climb IN but never, ever tried to climb OUT! Mommy says I'm a "parent's dream", whatever that means. :)

Anyway, I am so excited! On the floor is Daddy. He's assembling my new bed.

With Mommy's help, I got out of the crib. I then rushed over to help Daddy!

Later....ok, my Big Girl bed is ready! The mattress is even on, plus CINDERELLA sheets!! I am so thrilled about this. Before bedtime I hopped up there, grabbed the pillow, and plopped down. Wow, this must be a bed for giant people!!

The final steps in the 'room redo' involve bedding, color changes, etc. To be continued on that decorative stuff...

Note from Mommy: Shhhh! Lexi doesn't know it, but this comforter set is on order. We also plan to paint her room a different color to go with the bedding. She will be surprised! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home