Brown Eyed Little Girl

Welcome to the world of a fun & fabulous 7-YEAR-OLD!!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Happy 4th of July to all

I had a pretty good 4th-of-July, although I'm not so sure what it's all about! (And therefore refused to wear either of the red/white/blue outfits from Nana. I apparently do not feel that those colors are feminine enough for me...) ;)

Anyway, I enjoyed the day overall. As a bonus, I got to spend all day with Mommy & Daddy since they were both off work for this holiday. It was cool. However, I didn't get much 'outdoors' fun since it was on/off rain all day long. :(

Here's a sad me at the window, looking out at the rainyness.


Lucky for us, there was a break in the rain around lunchtime. Daddy put some stuff on the grill for lunch. Not the wildest & craziest of cook-outs, but it was fun. Mommy also made these very cool 'firecracker' cupcakes! No, they're not real firecrackers (it's licorice on top).

There was lots of licorice left over. What on Earth should we do with it? Any ideas, Daddy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home