Brown Eyed Little Girl

Welcome to the world of a fun & fabulous 7-YEAR-OLD!!

Monday, July 24, 2006

Unveiling of the New Lexi Room

Here it is! While I was gone this weekend, Mommy & Daddy did lots & lots to my room! Check out the pics below. I will describe the changes that were made. If you're interested in all the details. :)

Most major change: PAINT! My former room was green. It was very pretty but hey, we all need a change from time to time. For my new color scheme, I requested (about 1000 times) a combo of blue & pink! I allowed some green as well, for accent colors.

Here's a close-up of my little shelf. I can hang stuff here. Btw, it was here before, but was a different color. Now it's a nice minty green. Ohhh, look at the framed picture. That's ME, as a new little baby!

Here is a close-up of my kickin' new lamp and adorable window shade!

Here's a view of my Big Girl Bed. I am loving it so much. Next to it are some handy-dandy shelves to store things. The walls are the only thing that need tweaking. There are still some blank spots to be filled. Oh Mommy, maybe hang some poster-sized photos of me on the walls?

This is a closer view of the little cable for hanging my artwork.


One last wall to show. My newly-green name's above the closet.


And you gotta check THESE out! These are just the most gorgeous closet knobs ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home