Brown Eyed Little Girl

Welcome to the world of a fun & fabulous 7-YEAR-OLD!!

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Nana & Pappaw arrive, bearing gifts

This weekend, my Nana & Pappaw visited. When Nana's in town, there's sure to be lots of fun, excitement, and toys! This visit, she arrived with a car packed full o' fun! For instance, everyone knows how much I love Ariel from The Little Mermaid. I received (surprise!) an Ariel outfit! I wore it most of the day, all around town. Great fun!

Oh, and Nana also brought a couple of wigs. One was a long curly blonde wig. The other was a fiery crop of red hair like Ariel's.




GUESS WHO ELSE wore a wig briefly? (hee-hee)



Saturday night's event was dinner to celebrate Mommy and Daddy's anniversary. I was extremely good that evening. Of course, M & D usually pack the necessary tools that ensure peacefulness. See below. :)


Here I am watching (what else?) Little Mermaid.


Family pic. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home